I have the honor and privilege of introducing a courageous, bold and eloquent woman of God; Dr. Jessica Vera.
Please take a moment to read all about her and her miraculous endeavors in life! Be Astonished!
(Click Below on "ABOUT JESSICA")
"ABOUT JESSICA "
Be enlightened by her journey through life's struggles and what she's done and become through it all; because of it all. Listen and receive the words from her heart to yours and make sure you grab a copy of her new book, "Rise Up."
Rise Up is a call to action for all who—because of experiencing trauma—struggle to find their unique purpose.
And now here are the words you've been waiting for from Dr. Jessica Vera:
"Passionate Transformation of Community"
Today there is a great deal of proliferation of the words passion and transformation in the world. Which led to my curiosity to research the truth about the meaning of the words.
Passion stems from the Latin work pati, meaning "to suffer." The stem pass comes from the word passive meaning "capable of suffering."
Based upon this understanding of the word, it implies a willingness to endure intense pain and further that it is an inherent ability.
The word transformation essentially means to change from the former to the new. As we all know change is painful.
When these two words are combined the implication is not very attractive. Most of us avoid pain, it’s a human instinct. We are beings drawn to pleasure. Consequently, change also is not typically viewed a pleasurable endeavor.
Yet the reality of many is that they live in pain daily. Whether it is physical or emotional pain, the distinction is minuet. Because when one is in the midst of it, it hurts just the same.
I know, I lived for many years in the darkness and pain of invisible scars left by the experience of repeated sexual trauma and loss. But what I came to learn was that our greatest sources of pain are indicators of our divine purpose.
Let me explain, the greatest life lessons learned have all come from failures, falls, disappointments, loss…I wish it were different, but that is the truth. And more importantly the wisdom gained was that these seemingly negative experiences were actually opportunities given in grace to refine internal gifts that were preordained in each of us, before we were born.
When you examine, as I have, historical influencers in the world you inevitably learn of backstories of endurance of hardship, struggle, and pain. However the difference between these and those who remain stagnant, stuck, or sidetracked, by their pain, is their purposeful resolve.
“No change can occur without progress and no progress will happen without change.”
When you are clear about your divine purpose, then despite fear, obstacles, and seemingly impossible odds, you will prevail, but it will require purposeful resolve. Do the work and find your unique divine purpose, it is right within your experience.
Today in addition to my work, I am an activist for eradication of sexual exploitation of any kind, including Human Sex Trafficking.
Order NOW this:
Three Step Freedom Guide to take you from trauma to triumph.
This is YOUR "Call to Action!"
"In her book, Rise Up, Jessica courageously, with vulnerability and transparency, shares her personal story combined with empirical scientific research on trauma. The journey will empower others to take bold steps to achieve their own healing and freedom. Her three-step guide to freedom provides a succinct, but powerful map of strategies and tools that can be used by those of us brave enough to tackle our own challenges from past trauma. Like climbing a mountain, the reader will be taken from the base to the summit -from victim to victor. As a fellow survivor of childhood sexual abuse and fighter against human trafficking – 2014, 2015, and 2016 Freedom Climbs – I was inspired by Rise Up."
-Review by Ginger Martin
President and CEO
American National Bank
Visit Dr. Jessica Vera's Website!
If you've been touched in any way by Brooke Lynn's work; please consider donating to help reach the world with the message, hope & gospel of Jesus Christ! All donations help keep this website running & Brooke Lynn creating, writing & helping others! Thank you!
"Don't allow ANYONE to take the place of JESUS in your life!
No man or woman can meet all your needs;
give you the wisdom and discernment to see you through the day;
protect you on all sides from your going out to coming back in;
be with you at all times; heal your sickness and disease;
fill your lack of strength, love, peace and joy;
or die in your place to see you securely into the Kingdom of Heaven with Christ for eternity!
So friends........keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and trust Him for all you need.
Love others and keep strong relationships;
but at the end of the day, we must say, "Jesus show me and lead me in YOUR WAYS!" Amen!
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." (Matthew 6:33)
"Please don't leave without making a small donation!
Together we do make a difference!"
Grab a cup of coffee or an iced tea because we’re going on a road trip that will take you through a journey to gain more followers. You need to know this journey is a process and requires hard work, determination and patience. But it’s worth all the time you put into it as your Twitter platform grows and you will gain greater reach for the cause of Christ; in which there is no greater cause! Amen!
“Nineteen Secrets to Gain More Twitter Followers”
I began diligently using Twitter with a total of 452 followers. After hard work, determination and refusal to give up; within six months I had 17,002 followers. I currently have 48,000 and all glory goes to God!
I spent a lot of time researching Twitter and asking questions. While everyone has tips, secrets, and rules they live by; Success isn’t determined by doing what everyone else does; but by discovering what works best for you. Here is what works best for me and I hope you gain insight, wisdom and help from these tips so you can increase your Twitter Followers too!
1. Do What you Love & Love what you do: If you enjoy Twitter it will be more rewarding & fulfilling. Gaining MORE Twitter followers is worth every minute of work you put into it. But if you don’t enjoy it; you will feel like you are wasting your time while becoming frustrated and exhausted. New followers should give you energy and hope. It’s a happy thing.
2. Know your Audience & Go After Them: Unless you’re a well known public figure, the world doesn’t even know you exist. You must go after people and gain their attention. Think of trying to get someone’s attention by tapping them on the shoulder. This is what you need to do with Twitter. Each time you click “follow”; you are tapping a person to gain a response. They will see who has decided to “follow” them and what you are about. They can decide to ignore you and not follow back, or if they like your bio and or wall, BAM…… you gained a new follower. Now before you just start tapping people on the shoulder, you must know your audience. Who are you trying to reach? (I know we want to reach EVERYONE; but within social media and the writing world, we must know our audience is people who have the same interests!) Who will listen to what you have to say?
If you own a “Mommy Blog”; software engineers don’t care how many dirty diapers Charlie had today or what kind of snacks give your kids more energy. If you blog and have a book about Dogs; your audience is dog & animal lovers. Veterinarians, animal trainers, animal activists, groomers, pet supply companies, pictures of dogs, pet owners and anyone who has a heart for dogs. But do not restrict your audience; research different occupations and people with common interests in your topics.
3. You must ATTRACT your Audience: Nobody randomly stood on a stage and became famous. (Not that I’m aware of any way!) It starts with introducing yourself to people and showing them what you have to offer. If they need what you have, enjoy your energy, leadership, product, advice or words; they will stay with you and follow you. If they don’t like you; that’s life! Not everyone likes, needs or wants what we have to offer. And what we offer is called our brand!
Therefore; know your brand! For example; my brand is Jesus. Yep! Jesus….. I can make quotes and images all day about Jesus, His word, His love and His hope inside of me. And trust me when I say that not everyone cares what I have to say! But I move along and know God has someone who needs to hear what I have to say so they will be encouraged and given a deeper revelation and hope!
4. You have to Follow Back Not following others back is just rude. Everyone likes to belong! When you follow someone back, it makes them feel important, noticed, heard and accepted. There will be a point in time when you experience an INCREASE in your followers and you will find it difficult to follow everyone back. But until that happens, please FOLLOW BACK! We are not too important to give someone else a click; especially since we expect them to follow us.
5. Unfollow those who don’t Follow you Back Wait, does this contradict tip number four? Not really! Most active Twitter users will check their accounts up to twenty times a day! (Internet Fact!)
On average, give each person you follow 2-3 days to follow back and if that doesn’t happen; unfollow them. How do you keep track of this? Glad you asked. See tip six!
6. Track your Followers and Unfollowers You must diligently keep track of your numbers. Do this at least every 24-48 hours. There are apps and free programs to help you know who your new followers are; your unfollowers; inactive users and even fake followers! Doing this check once a day will help you keep the work load down. The first program I used helped me up to the first 10,000 followers. Then they wanted a fee! (never pay a fee!)Here is a great link that takes you to:
“5 Useful Tools to Track Twitter Unfollowers” http://mashable.com/2010/08/09/track-twitter-unfollowers/#Si548QluaEqi
7. NEVER BUY FOLLOWERS. IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
8. Create Content People Want to See! We are a visual world in constant motion and boring just doesn’t cut it around here! There’s plenty of apps, websites and fun tools you can use for free to create! People love quotes, pictures, bible verses, color and fun! Use your imagination and also what you already have available. You can pull quotes out of your sermons, notes, or jot down your thoughts to create a tweet. But tweet smart!
9. Tweet Often! On average; one tweet has a lifespan of 15 minutes. People don’t stay on one tweet long. They scroll, click links, turn it off or don’t stop on yours. If you want to be noticed; tweet often! You don’t have to do this right away but one or two tweets per day isn’t enough! SometimesI tweet 20-25 times per day. If someone decides it’s too much for their feed and they can’t handle that much Jesus; they are welcome to unfollow me! Be Bold!
10. Focus on ONE Profile: (If you have two Profiles) Do you want to focus your time and energy into your Personal Page or Business Page? Most people will follow a personal profile before an organization. After they like you, they will discover your interests, what you lead, and start following your church too!
11. Use Links It’s important to input links into your tweets. People love to click links that will give them deeper revelation and knowledge. Don’t expect them to go to your bio and discover your sermons, church or website. Add these links into your tweets about every 3rd tweet. And remember they want posts without links too. Balance is key but you must remember to share those links!
12. Interact with your Followers At the very least, make sure to “like” a retweet or mention. People want a response. We know there isn’t time to personally answer questions, respond to all DM’s or speak to everyone. But giving a simple response will help others feel noticed and important! If you have a few minutes each day to do this, you will gain more followers by just being kind. J
13. Be Personal People love to be all up in your business! The more they can see into our lives; the greater connection they feel. Post family pictures on your Twitter just like you do on your Facebook page. Post Videos, use periscope and tweet silly selfies! Share your hobbies, likes and even some pics of you studying at your desk. The world wants to know you better!
14. Use your Other Social Media Platforms to Advertise your Twitter Account: Post your tweets on your Facebook. (You can copy and paste the links or just share) Share your Twitter handle and create an awareness of your Twitter account. Some people prefer some social media sites over others but your biggest fans want to follow you everywhere!
15. It’s ALWAYS Nice to Share When you see a tweet you love or really benefit from; retweet it! You gain new followers from retweets!
16. IGNORE THE HATERS! Let’s just say that I learned this the hard way. Regardless of us knowing Jesus or not; it’s a human reaction to get angry or defensive at stupid people! Did I say stupid people? Yes! They are real and they exist in multitudes. No matter how many times I try to defend myself or the word of God; explain myself or use the word to back up my claims; IT HAS NEVER HELPED ME! Do you know why? First of all, most people only want to argue, prove a point, gain attention or just “troll” on social media. Second of all, it’s unnecessary for me to defend God! And it’s a waste of time, energy and my peace of mind. Just use your God given BLOCK BUTTON and don’t be afraid to use it!
17. Holler for Help I’ve never done this one. But someone with a busy schedule who’s running a church, caring for a family, traveling around and carrying your responsibilities may have to. You may need to hire help, use your creative team, ask someone to run your page at times or figure out a way to manage your account that fits your schedule and needs.
18. Recycle your Tweets: Tweets are reuseable! Even if it’s the same one used twice a day. All of your followers will never see your every tweet. Recycle! Never waste a good tweet.
19. Never Create an Automatic Direct Message: There’s enough information flooding our inboxes all day and too much spam and junk mail in this world. It’s annoying and impersonal to receive constant automatic DM’s. If you are going to send a DM; make it personal, short and kind!
Growing and managing your social media is a lot of work but the rewards are great! Remember that you are helping people you may never know about and you are impacting the world for Jesus in miraculous ways as He works through you supernaturally! Even through Twitter!
If this article has helped you in any way, please consider donating any gift amount to our Ministry to help support our website www.BrookeLynnBooks.com
Thank you in advance!
All for Him!
Please consider donating to Brooke Lynn's Ministry & help reach the world with the message, hope & gospel of Jesus Christ!
Please consider donating to Brooke Lynn's Ministry & help reach the world with the message, hope & gospel of Jesus Christ! All donations help keep this website running & Brooke Lynn creating, writing & helping others! Thank you!
I've heard frustrated married people say, "No matter what I do, I just can't win." Well.....marriage is NOT A SPORT!
It's not a matter of winning or loosing. It's about self sacrifice which includes maturity and putting the other first. Marriage isn't easy and sometimes it can be painful. But done with a right heart and no expectations of the other; we will reap many blessings!
The key to any successful marriage is putting God first and center of our own hearts, our marriages, homes and families!
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." (Matthew 6:33)
LEARN ALL ABOUT BROOKE LYNN!!
Passionately leading you closer to Jesus Christ. Helping you break through insecurity and doubt, encouraging you to live a life of freedom and healing. Motivating you to a deeper level of faith in Jesus Christ.